Accommodation at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd
Upon booking at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd a non refundable payment is due in full at the time of booking. If your booking for accommodation is more than one year away from time of booking a 50% non refundable deposit will be taken, with the balance due in full three months prior to stay at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. If payment is received via a credit card a 3% surcharge will apply to each transaction.
A £10.00 refundable deposit will be taken upon arrival for the keys to each Annexe or Mews Cottage.
Weddings and Events
Upon booking accommodation at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd a non refundable payment is due in full at the time of booking. Payment is due in full at time of booking if the wedding or event is to take place within three months of booking at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. If your wedding or event is one year or more away, a 50% non refundable deposit will be taken at time of booking at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. In the event ‘you’ the client has to cancel a booking or event at Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. We will only transfer your deposit/ monies paid to Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. To another date.
Cancellations / Amendments by Thornton Manor Estate ltd
Credit or debit card details are taken for full payments and ‘or’ 50% non refundable deposits as a booking guarantee for all bookings made unless where detailed. If you are attending an event at Thornton Manor Estate, non refundable or transferable deposit will be taken of 50%. The full balance for each stay or event will be due within three months prior to stay or event at Thornton Manor Estate. The addition of all extras incurred during your stay, is to be settled in full, before departure.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can:
- accept the changed arrangements as notified
- make an alternative arrangement with us or,
- cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date subject to availability.
We reserve the right to cancel any reservations made where no credit or debit card is used to guarantee.
Credit cards attract a 3% surcharge on top of the room rates.
The staff at the Thornton Manor will make every effort to fulfil your requests, unfortunately, we can not guarantee these and failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
With the exception of assistant dogs, dogs are not allowed on any of the properties or land within Thornton Manor Estate Ltd without prior permission.
A deposit of £200.00 will be taken against any cottages dogs will be staying in. The deposit will be refunded providing no damage has occurred which would prevent the cottage being booked out the following day.
Should you have any comments good or bad that you wish to tell us about please contact Thornton Manor Estate by e-mail, post or phone.
Address: Thornton Manor Estate Ltd., Manor Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral, CH63 1JB
Registered Office: Thornton Manor Estate Ltd., Manor Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral, CH63 1JB
Tel: 0151 353 1155 | E-mail: email@example.com
Website Address: www.thorntonmanor.co.uk
The term ‘Thornton Manor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Thornton Manor Estate Ltd., Manor Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral, CH63-1JB. Our company registration number is 05279197 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Data Protection Act 1998
The information supplied to Thornton Manor Estate Ltd will be retained on a database and used for marketing purposes. You may be contacted by letter, fax, telephone or email with details of future events organised or promoted by Thornton Manor Estate Ltd that might be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive such further information please contact Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. In writing at:
Thornton Manor Estate Ltd. Manor Road, Thornton Hough, Wirral, CH3-1JB
Personal data collected will only be used for the purpose of marketing but it may be disclosed but not sold to appropriate bodies/organisations associated with Thornton Manor Estate Ltd.